Experience the benefits of our unique adaptive learning solutions for your GMAT prep. This product consists of 150 hours of lectures by GMAT 99 percentilers (Mr. Santosh P.N: 780/800 and Mr. Amit: 760/800) in a chip, 3500 practice questions, 5 computer adaptive mock exams and solutions to all official guide questions. The diagnostic toolkit gives real-time feedback analysis to the student by highlighting common GMAT errors made and presenting the set of questions in specific weaker topics. 80 hours of Intensive online sessions, this covers high level questions on GMAT.
Content Only includes:
- 150 hours of pre-recorded lectures by the top notch faculty
- 3500 practice questions
- Diagnostic tool kit to give real-time feedback analysis
- Personalized question bank
- Content + Webinars include:
- Standard 3 months and 6 months validity depending on your course duration for online webinars conducted by 700+ scorers on GMAT exam.
- 40 hours of intensive sessions through webinars everyday
- These 40 hours sessions are covered in a span of one month duration which will be repeated every month.
- Only High level questions are solved in these webinars to better your GMAT prep
NOTE - The app will work only in Android 4.2 and above devices ( ~ 1GB RAM), if the student doesn't have such a device, they may take the course on our own Lenovo tab by paying Rs 5000 extra.
FOR CANCELLATION/REFUND PLEASE REFER TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING.
To know about current offers on this product, kindly contact +91-9900004628
FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
Q. What are the variants?
- 150 hrs of content with basics for 50 hrs and 3500 individual questions for about 100 hrs covering Official guide, High level questions and sectional tests with video solution for each of them. These are recorded video lectures, which requires no internet and can be accessed multiple times. We can provide them either on SD Card or a Tab (compatible only on android devices above 4.4.2 version, 1 GB RAM and below 6 version).
- 40 hrs of live webinar sessions split across 20 sessions of 2 hrs each. They are covered by certified mentors who deal with application of strategies to the high-level questions which are not a part of our SD Card or Tab. They happen live between 7-9 on all week days and are repeated on weekends through recordings.
- 5 Mocks - Full length and computer adaptive in nature.
- There is also a very interesting "diagnostic tool kit" software to give an analysis on sectional tests.
Q. How different are we from the other competitors?
- Flexible - can be carried along, course can be dealt with even in split hrs.
- Intense - we conduct classes and give access to the materials on all days not just on weekends.However, student can customize it according to needs. Also, our material are not just in form of hard copies without revealing strategies.
- Economic - extremely economic as we give a choice to choose the duration by not forcing a generic schedule up on a student.
- Technically advanced.
Q. Who are the mentors who take care of the course offered? Their profile,Have they given exam themselves?
- Mr Santosh and Mr Amit with off line content - Mr Santosh is an alumnus from ISB and has a 780/800 in GMAT. Mr Amit is a 760/800 is GMAT, had 100th percentile in CAT Quant and has more than a decade of experience in the same field.
- Others are certified and trained ones who deal with webinars.
Q. What if we need more help? How can that happen?
- This should be sufficient as it covers both basics through video lectures ( all the 3500 questions here will have an explanation for each of them) and high level ones through live classes where people are allowed to interact.
- If they have doubts further, they can mail across for which we respond.
Q. In our case, will these sessions be as promising as those face to face ones?
- More intense as it starts from the scratch (basics).
- Webinars are nothing but live classes allowing interaction but through a virtual platform.
Q. How do I get back for doubts, How to deal with technical issues or delay in receiving the course?
- Via mail
- Can also be sorted during webinars.
- Technical issues can be sorted with a help of support team.
- Late delivery is not likely to happen as there is a tracking ID through which the delivery status can be tracked.