1) About one-third of the world's iron ore reserves are found in South America.
2) Brazil has large deposits of Manganese.
3) Chile is the third-largest Bauxite producing counties in the world.
Which among the above statements stand true?
Q55. Consider the following statements related to Bauxite deposits in India.
1. Odisha is the largest bauxite producing state in India.
2. Bauxite is mainly found in tertiary deposits and is associated with laterite rocks.
Which of the above statement(s) is/are correct?