What is a cyclosis?
The circular movement of cytoplasm inside the cell
Up and down movement of protoplasm
To and fro movement of nucleoplasm
None of the above
Cytoplasmic streaming is shown by –
Both A and B
None Of These
A myosin molecule has________ ATP binding sites and ________actin binding sites
1 and 2
2 and 1
2 and 2
1 and 1
What are microtubules and microfilaments?
In the diplotene stage, why do bivalents appear in different shapes?
Is mitosis an example of asexual reproduction?
- binary fission
- Intermediate filaments
- All of the above
What is the difference between mitosis and Amitosis?
Bacteria and viruses are favourite experimental organisms for studying the genetical phenomenon of living organisms, which of the following is an appropriate reason for such a choice:
They have a very simple method of sexual recombination.
They are tough, they do not die easily.
They have a very high rate of reproduction.
They have a very long life-span which makes long-term studies possible.
- Both A and B
- Cytoplasmic bacteria
- Hydrilla leaf
- Both A and B
- None of the above
- Cytoplasmic streaming
- Podia formation
- Beating of cilia
- Sliding microtubule
- Schizonts, Trophozoites, Merozoites, Gametocytes, Sporozoites
- Merozoites, Gametocytes, Sporozoites, Schizonts, Trophozoites
- Merozoites, Schizonts, Trophozoites, Gametocytes, Sporozoites
- Sporozoites, Merozoites, Trophozoites, Schizonts, Gametocytes
The cells that contain a double set of chromosomes are called
- Division involving formation of chromosome bridges
- Division involving spindle formation
- Division in which chromosomes are unequally distributed
- Cleavage of nucleus without recognisable chromosome distribution
- Meiosis II
- Meiosis I