Economic Problems and Economic Systems
Q. How is PQLI different from HDI?
Q. Which of the following are means of production?
Q. What do you mean by an economic system?
- A system that deals with the production of goods produced for self-consumption
- A system that aims at promoting consumer awareness
- A system that talks about the organisation and distribution of available resources in a country
- A system or a framework that focuses on restructuring economic sectors
Q. The ownership of the
defines a particular economic system.
- means of production
- means of technology
- means of education
- means of transport
Q. Which of the following criteria is considered while classifying the economic systems?
- The level of economic development
- The ownership of means of production
- The output of the economic sectors
- The total production of the economy
Q. In case of police states, the main function of the governments is to maintain
and the country.
- status quo
- law and order
Q. Today, countries like China and Cuba follow a strictly socialist economic system.
Q. Match the following types of economic systems as per the ownership of the means of production.
- Private sectors
- Public sectors