- Previous night has to be cold.
- Previous night has to be warm.
- Relative humidity has to be high.
- Relative humidity has to be low.
__________is the opposite of boiling or vaporisation
- Conversion of vapour to liquid
- Conversion of vapour to gas
- Conversion of liquid to vapour
- Conversion of liquid to gas
Define the following terms:
The temperature at which the air becomes saturated with water vapor is called as:
- Evaporation temperature
- Vaporisation temperature
- Dew point temperature
- Sublimation temperature
- High wind
- Human presence
- Critical temperature
- Dew Point
- Atmospheric Level
- Frost Level
- warm surface
- cold surface
- insulated surface
- thermal conductor
Name the process by which small droplets of water get deposited on the outer surface of glass containing crushed ice in it?
- The conversion of vapour to liquid
- The conversion of liquid to vapour
- The conversion of liquid to solid
- The conversion of vapour to solid
- Potassium iodide
- Mercuric chloride
- Silver iodide
- Both A and B
Write ‘T’ true and ‘F’ for false statement
Water vapor condenses to form ice.
Give a reason for the following statement:
A gas turns liquid when cooled.