Q. Which of the following is a unicellular organism?
- Banyan tree
Q. Tissues are made up of a group of similar cells performing different functions.
Which of the following organisms is unicellular?
Q. Select multicellular organisms from the following.
Q. Cell is the smallest unit of a living organism.
Q. Which of these is not a type of a terrestrial habitat?
Q. How many cells are found in the organism?
Q. Why is the cell called a physiological unit?
Q. Which of the following is the correct representation of organisation levels in living beings?
- Subcellular → Cellular → Individual → Community → Population
- Atomic → Molecular → Subcellular → Cellular → Tissue → Organ system → Individual
- Individual → Population → Organ system → Tissue → Cellular → Molecular → Atomic
- Atomic → Molecular → Tissue → Individual → Ecosystem → Community
Q. Which of the following statements concludes that ruminants are multicellular animals?
- They have specialized organs for digestion.
- They can reproduce.
- They have lungs for breathing.
- Both A and C.