Q. Collect information about the relationship between Furor Haimendorf and Tribes.
Q. What is Anthropology?
- A study about human bones
- A study about different ecosystems
- A study about humans and human behaviour
- A study about the sport of cricket
Q. Gonds live in which district of Andhra Pradesh
Q. Khammam district is famous for which tribal society?
- Konda Reddys
Q. Which among the following is a tribe in Andhra Pradesh?
Q. Around which period were the Gond tribe's villages inhabited by other communities like the Telugus and the Marathas?
- 1930s to 1940s
- 1940s to 1950s
- 1950s to 1960s
- 1960s to 1970s
Q. How much land can a tribe member keep with him ?
- One acre
- Ten acres
- Any quantity of land that can be tilled by him
- No restriction on the amount of land
Q. On what basis can communities be called a tribe?
- All its members consider themselves as descendants of a common ancestor.
- The resources of the community are shared and distributed equally.
- The community land is equally divided among all the members.
- Each and every member in the society has his/her own land.
Q. Which of the following is not done by the families in a tribe?
- Grazing animals
- Making cloth
- Book writing
Q. Which of the following best describes the arrangement in which the son/daughter gets the father/mother's title or property automatically after their death.
- None of the above