Liberation of Hyderabad
Q. Provide details of the events leading up to the merger of Hyderabad with the Indian Union.
Q. What would have happened if the Razaks were not there?
- Merger of Hyderabad with India would have been easier.
- Hyderabad would have never be merged with India.
- Nizam could have exercised his power more smoothly.
- Hyderabad would have merged with Pakistan.
Q. The stringent rules imposed by Nizam on the people of Hyderabad was known as
- Code of conduct
Q. Which among the following conditions do you think mainly affected the education of masses under the rule of Nizam?
- Restriction over celebration of hindu festival in public.
- Enforcement of Kalagapti.
- Exploitation by Razaks.
- Precedence of urdu imposed over other native languages.
Q. Mallu Swarajyam, a Telangana liberator, was elected as a Member of the Parliament from the constituency of ____.
Q. Who launched the Telangana Praja Samiti, thereby, espousing the cause of a seperate state?
- None of the above
- Burgula Ramakrishna Rao
- Marri Channa Reddy
- Bezawada Gopala Reddy
Q. Identify the goals of the Hyderabad state Congress.
- To protect civil rights
- To attain democracy
- All of the above
- Annexation of Hyderabad with the Union of India
Q. Who leads the troupe known as the Arunodaya Samskritika?
- Chakali Ailamma
- Mallu Swarajyam
Q. By 1941, only ___ people of the state of Hyderabad-Karnataka were literate.
Q. ___ captured AMS in the year 1946.
- Kisan Sabhas