- All of the above
It may rain today. Or It might rain today. Which one is correct?
Meteorologists measure the rain fall using 'rain gauge’. The other names of the rain gauge are
1) Amemeter, Odometer, Pulsometer
2) Ombrometer, Pluviometer, Udometer
3) Galvanometer, Mamometer, Ombrometer
- square centimetre
i) It is red in colour.
ii) It has sticky pads on its feet.
iii) It is nocturnal.
iv) It lives in polar region.
- ii and iv
- i and iii
- i and iv
- ii and iii
- Rain gauge
- Weighing machine
- Wind flows towards Bengaluru from the Bay of Bengal.
- Wind will flow towards the Bay of Bengal from Bengaluru.
- There will be no wind flow.
- The wind flow cannot be determined.