Q. Explain the festival of Moharram.
Q. Potharajus, the male dancers, are seen leading the procession holding what in their hands?
- Neem leaves
- Tulsi leaves
Q. Womenfolk carry a
over their heads during the Bonalu festival.
- idol of the goddess
Q. What is the top of the Peeri covered with?
- Food offerings to God
- Flower Garlands
- A mixture of turmeric and sandalwood insignias
- Glittering clothes
Q. What do the people offer the Goddesses during Medaram Jatara?
- Flower garlands
- Dry Fruits
Q. What is a Peeri?
- Bamboo strips bound together forming a pedestal.
- Bamboo strips fanned out in a circle.
- Bamboo strips in a dome shape.
- Bamboo strips tied in a knot, arranged to look beautiful.
Q. Who was Beerappa's wife?
Q. Where is Ameenpeer Dargah?
- Y.S.R Kadapa District
- East Godavari
Q. What are the dancing men who participate during Bonalu called?
- None of the Above
Q. Who all are protected by Gangamma?
- Poor People