The Forts of Swaraj
Q. Which among the following were the advantages or uses of forts built by Chhatrapati Shivaji, in the Swaraj?
- Stocking foodgrains
- Storing ammunitionn
- For surveillance and security reasons
- Maintaining list of officers in the army
Q. There were many forts in Swaraj and there were around 300 of them.
Q. Select the advantages of the forts from the following:
- Stock food, essentials and war materials.
- To keep an eye on the surrounding area.
- Protection of people during a foreign attack.
- All the above.
Q. Which among the following is a sea fort in Swaraj?
- Panhala fort
Q. How many forts were there in the Swaraj?
- Around 50
- Around 300
- Around 100
- Around 1000
Q. Which sea fort was build to counter the Siddi power?
Q. 'This kingdom was created by the late revered and exalted Majesty with the possession of forts alone'. The above statement was written in _____________.
- Shivaji sthupa
Q. Who among the following was not an officer in charge in forts?