The Human Reproductive System
Q. Refer to the given figures and select the incorrect statement regarding them.
- Z is an organ that receives the sperm which fertilises ovum in X.
- Both P and W secrete hormones that control development of secondary sexual characters in male and female respectively.
- R is an erectile organ that releases its contents into Z which also serves as birth canal during parturition.
- Secretions of both Q and Y help in development of male and female gametes respectively.
The male reproductive system consists of which of the following ducts?
Vas deferens and urethra
The human reproductive system includes
All of the above
Which of these is NOT a female reproductive part in human beings?
Q. What is the correct sequence of events during reproduction in human beings?
- Gamete formation → fertilisation → zygote → embryo
- Embryo → zygote → fertilisation → gamete formation
- Fertilisation → gamete formation → embryo → zygote
- Gamete formation → fertilisation → embryo → zygote
The method of reproduction in humans is:
Both sexual and asexual
Neither sexual nor asexual
Q. Reproduction is essential for living organisms in order to:
- Maintain growth and metabolism.
- Continue the survival of the respective species.
- Keep the individual organism alive.
- Fulfil their energy requirement.
Q. Identify the part of the sperm where nucleus is present.
Q. Which of the following organism reproduces sexually?
Q. Which of the following carries the genetic instructions important for the growth of an organism?