Features of Citizenship
Q. The citizens of a respective nation are bestowed with ____ that protect and promote their interests
Q. Which of the following method of losing citizenship is availed on the principle of the voluntary basis?
Q. As a citizen of India, you can enjoy the Fundamental Rights of ____.
- India only
- any country including India
- None of the above
- any country excluding India
Q. Which of the following is the supreme guiding force for a citizen of India?
Q. Citizens of India can occupy which kind of government positions in the Union of India?
- Low-rank positions only.
- Middle-ranked positions only.
- Low-ranked to high-ranked positions.
- Only those specified by the prime minister.
Q. ________ can contest in an election of India.
- Citizens of India
Q. ____ are deprived of political rights in India.
Q. Choose the correct statement(s) about features of citizenship.
- Citizens are free to express themselves.
- Citizens have the right to travel and settle anywhere in the country.
- Citizens can damage public property.
- Foreigners can contest elections.
Q. Citizens can enjoy the rights provided by ____ nation only.
Q. There are four common ways in which someone can become a citizen of a country.