Q. From the given options, select the main barriers to the development of the industrial sector in Africa.
- Insufficient resources
- Insufficient capital
- Prevalence of high purchasing power
- Unskilled labour force
Q. Which of the following industries did the Africans focus on when they started focusing on industrialization?
- Food processing
- Software solutions
Q. Which among the following options most appropriately suggest that Africa has a huge potential for industrial development?
- Huge number of educated population.
- It has huge forest, water and mineral reserves.
- Political stability in many African countries.
- Having modern infrastructure.
Q. why africa is not develop despite of its abundant resource?
Q. Lack of capital and technology infrastructure is one of the reasons why Africa does not have growth in its industries.