Transportation in Humans
- Right ventricle (oxygenated blood) ⇒ Lungs ⇒ oxygenated blood ⇒ Right atrium
- Right ventricle (oxygenated blood) ⇒ Lungs ⇒ deoxygenated blood ⇒ Aorta
- Right ventricle (deoxygenated blood) ⇒ Lungs ⇒ oxygenated blood ⇒ Aorta
- Right ventricle (deoxygenated blood) ⇒ Lungs ⇒ oxygenated blood ⇒ Left atrium
The liquid portion of the blood is called plasma.
Humans have an open circulatory system.
Blood is not a tissue because it is a fluid.
Fluid medium of blood is called
Assertion: Plants do not require an active pumping system like heart for transportation.
Reason: Plants have large proportion of dead cells and energy requirement is high.
Assertion is true and reason is false.
Assertion if false and reason is true.
Assertion and reason both are true.
Assertion and Reason both are false.
Match the following blood components with their function(s).
Column IColumn II1. RBCa. Transport of energy and electrolytes2. WBCb. Blood clotting3. Plateletsc. Immunity and Defense4. Plasmad. Transport of gases
1.⇒ d, 2.⇒ c, 3.⇒ b, 4.⇒ a.
1.⇒ a, 2.⇒ b, 3.⇒ c, 4.⇒ d.
1.⇒ c, 2.⇒ d, 3.⇒ a, 4.⇒ b.
1.⇒ b, 2.⇒ a, 3.⇒ d, 4.⇒ c.
- reproductive pigment
- respiratory pigment
- colouring pigment
- photosynthetic pigment
- vena cava
- pulmonary vein
- pulmonary artery
- Oxygen - 21% and Carbon dioxide - 0.04%
- Oxygen - 80% and Carbon dioxide - 20%
- Oxygen - 16% and Carbon dioxide - 4%
- Oxygen - 29% and Carbon dioxide - 71%