- Immunoglobulin M
- Identifying antigens
- Killing old RBCs
- Engulfing pathogens
- Remembering antigen for the previous infection
Cells of innate immunity are:
- Natural killer cells
- Red Blood Cells
Defense against infection is the function of which of the following cells?
Defend against infection
Statement 2: Monocytes are the agranulocytes that produce antibodies.
- Both the statements are true.
- Statement 1 is false but statement 2 is true.
- Statement 1 is True and statement 2 is False.
- Both the statements are false.
Which of the following refers to an abnormally low count of WBCs in our blood?
Which of the following are the two main inorganic salts found in blood plasma?