GATT and WTO
Q. The World Trade Organization is headquartered in
- New York
Q. Which of the following was the prime objective of the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade, or the GATT?
- Form trade blocs
- Offer financial assistance during emergencies
- Boost international trade by reducing restrictions
- Provide assistance to the developing countries
Q. With which of the following is the Dunkel Draft associated?
Q. Match the names of the host cities with the years of General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade meetings.
Q. How many member countries does the WTO currently have?
Q. Being a member of General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade or GATT, India lifted all restrictions on international trade.
Q. Which of the following statements highlights the importance of the Uruguay round of the GATT held in April 1994?
- Official formation of GATT
- Publication of the Dunkel Draft
- Agreement for a new international organisation
- Abolition of WTO