Introduction to Banking
Q. Which of the following is / (are) the function of a bank?
- Bank issues yearly tax invoice slip of the account holder.
- Bank issues aadhaar card of the account holder.
- Bank issues monthly salary slip of the account holder
- A person can withdraw or deposit his cash in a bank.
Q. ATM stands for:
Q. Which of the following cannot be used for cash-less transaction?
- Debit card
- Credit card
- PAN card
- Cheque book
Q. What is the purpose of opening a bank account?
- It makes cash deposition and withdrawal easy and safe.
- It helps to keep the money safe and in some cases also provides interest on the total account balance.
- It provides detailed transactions summary.
- With the help of a bank account we can enroll for aadhaar card
Q. Which of the following is a component of bank?
- ATM card
- Cheque book
Q. Which of the following is / are type(s) of a bank account?
- Savings Account
- Current Account
- Recurring Deposit Account
- Provident fund account
Q. Ram has ₹1000 in his bank account. After paying his water bill, the amount left in his bank account was ₹700. How much did he pay as water bill?
Q. A bank is a government recognized organisation that facilitates the transaction of money.
Q. Pair the correct simple interest rate with the interest on a borrowed amount of ₹1000 for one year.
Q. Cashless transactions can be done while shopping using ______ .
- Debit Card
- Credit Card