Biomass and Biogas
Which is the major component of biogas?
Biogas is a mixture of:
What do you mean by biogas?
Which of the following gas is the main constituent of Biogas?
The main constituent of biogas is
Which of the following statements regarding biogas are incorrect?
Utilises domestic waste.
Minimises atomospheric pollution.
Low calorific value.
Main constituent is ethane.
Biogas is formed by the action of
- Plant and animal products used as fuels.
- Biologically developed fuel by scientists in labs.
- Fuel sources derived from outer space.
- Fuels obtained from below the earth's crust.
- Coal and petroleum
- Nuclear fuel
- Bio = nonliving; Mass = matter contained; Biomass = matter produced from non-living things.
- Bio = dead organisms; Mass = amount of heat contained; Biomass = amount of heat energy contained in dead organisms.
- Bio = Liquid; Mass = matter contained; Biomass = amount of liquid contained in any matter.
- Bio = life or living; Mass = matter contained; Biomass = matter produced from living beings.
The main constituent of biogas is:
Statement 2: Charcoal burns without flames, is comparatively smokeless and has higher heat generation.
- Statement 1 and Statement 2 are correct, but statement 2 is not the reason for statement 1.
- Statement 1 is correct and statement 2 are incorrect.
- Statement 1 and statement 2 are correct, statement 2 is the reason for statement 1.
- Both statements are incorrect.