- It is very cold
- It can harm our body
- None of the above
- It is hot
State any two ways to minimize the harmful effects on the human body.
Household waste disposal is mainly done by?
- About 11%
- Nearly 75%
- About one-third
- Less than 1%
__________ arises from the 'burning' of uranium fuel in a nuclear reactor.
- Low-level- waste
- High-level waste
- Intermediate level waste
- Very low level waste
Which of the following nation is the worlds leading user of nuclear electricity?
What percentage of energy requirement of India is met by nuclear power stations?
- Containers lined with black bags
- Containers lined with clear bags
- Sharp containers
- Containers lined with yellow bags
- In what kind of moderator is used
- How the heat energy is used to generate steam
- How the reactor core is cooled
- They can differ in all of the above ways
- decommissioned waste
- high-level nuclear waste
- low-level nuclear waste
- recycled nuclear waste
- itinerant nuclear waste
- equipments for handling radioactive waste.
- equipments for handling radioactive substance.
- Personal Protective Equipment
- none of the above