Q. The number of females per thousand males is:
- Male ratio
- Female ratio
- Population ratio
- Sex ratio
Q. Sex-ratio means __________________.
- The relation between male and female
- The ratio between the number of adult male and adult female in a population
- The ratio between number of female and number of male in a population
- The number of females per 1000 males in a population
Sex ratio is __________.
- Number of females per thousand males
- Number of females per hundred males
- The study of population growth
- Difference between birth rate and death rates
Q. What is Net-Reproduction rate?
- Number of deaths of children below one year of age per 1000 live birth
- Birth rate minus death rate
- Average age to which a person at the time of his birth is expected to live
- The rate at which women are replaced by daughter who will have children.
Q. According to 2011 census the number of females per thousand males is ______________.
According to 2011 census, the sex ratio of India is 943. What does 943 indicate?
- Could be A or B
- Number of females per 1000 males
- Number of males per 1000 females
Q. The following states in India has the lowest sex ratio than national average in 2001 census?
Child sex ratio is taken for the children falling under the age group of _____.
- 1-5 years
- 0-6 years
- 2-6 years
- 0-5 years
Q. Which of the following states/union territories has the lowest sex ration in India?
Q. The denominator for 'General Fertility Rate' is ____________.
- Mid year population
- Mid year population of 15-45 years
- Mid year population of all women
- Mid year population of 15-45 year age group married women