Structure of Typical Molluscan Body
Q. Mantle cavity in molluscs is present
- between the foot and viscera
- between the mantle and viscera
- between the mantle and shell
- between the head and foot
Q. Visceral mass occurs in Phylum
- All the above
The shell in molluscs is secreted by
A mollusc is not a suitable animal to observe which of the following features?
Internal shell is present in:
Q. Match the parts of molluscs to their functions.
- Internal transport
- Secretion of shells
is an organ present in the mouth of molluscs for rasping.
- Malpighian tubules
Q. Which among the following is incorrect with respect to molluscs?
- All have a soft segmented body which is differentiated into head, foot and visceral mass
- The visceral mass is covered by a mantle
- Open type of blood vascular system is seen
- Molluscs are coelomates
Q. Molluscs differ from annelids in
- having a closed circulatory system
- having direct development
- having segmented body
- having unsegmented body
Q. The unsegmented animals belong to the phyla
- Annelida and Aschelminthes
- Mollusca and Annelida
- Aschelminthes and Mollusca
- Arthropoda and Aschelminthes