What is the biological significance of lipids?
- C−1 of glucose and C−6 of galactose
- C−1 of galactose and C−4 of glucose
- C−1 of glucose and C−4 of galactose
- C−1 of galactose and C−6 of glucose
Enzyme pepsin changes protein into ___ and peptones.
How are proteins stored in the body?
Why cant cellulose hold I2?
How many Carbons does Acetyl CoA have?
Is centriole present in neuron?
(a) Saccharin (b) Aspartam (c) Alitame (d) Sucrose
- All of the above
- It has the same molecular formula as glucose
- It has a ketonic group
- It is obtained by the hydrolysis of table sugar
- It belongs to the D-series and is a dextrorotatory compound
Choose the correct chemical equation for the given word equation.
Assertion A : Amylose is insoluble in water.
Reason R : Amylose is a long linear molecule with more than 200 glucose units.
In the light of the above statements, choose the correct answer from the options given below.
- A is correct but R is not correct.
- Both A and R are correct and R is NOT the correct explanation of A.
- Both A and R are correct and R is the correct explanation of A.
- A is not correct but R is correct.
Do methanogens possess peptidoglycan?
In the process of forming "mercerised cellulose” the swelling of cellulose is caused by
What are enzymes and how do they function?
Buna-S, Proteins, PVC
- an insect repellant
- a bullet propellant
- a rocket propellant
- an insulator
- 0.3 ppm aqueous solution of Cl2
- Boric acid