The train is moving at a uniform speed of 80 kmph. How far will it go in 15 minutes?
Q. A car covers a distance of 72 kms in 3 hours. The distance covered in 5 hours is ____ kms.
Q. A car can travel 30 kms, consuming 2 litres of fuel. The distance that can be covered with 7 litres of fuel is ___ kms.
Q. What is an odometer? [1 mark]
Which physical quantity is used to describe how far a body has travelled?
Dimension of the object
The S.I unit of distance is kilometre.
Q. For a moving particle, what does decrease in displacement with time indicates ?
- The particle is moving towards its initial position
- The acceleration of the particle is approaching zero
- The particle is moving with uniform speed.
- The particle is moving with uniform motion.
In which of the following cases, the distance and the magnitude of displacement are equal ?
- A car moving on a straight road
- A pendulum moving to and fro
- The Earth revolving around the Sun
- A car moving in a circular path
Q. Which of the following unit is used to measure length?
Q. The numerical ratio of displacement to distance for a moving object is:
- Always less than 1
- Always equal to 1
- Always more than 1
- Equal or less than 1.