Compare the sun and the fossil fuels as the sources of energy.
|Fossil Fuel ||Energy from Sun |
- Non-renewable source of energy.
- Causes pollution in the environment.
- Produces large amount of energy.
- Less amount of land is required to set up a power plant running on fossil fuels.
- Renewable source of energy.
- Does not cause any pollution in the environment.
- Produces relatively less amount of energy.
- Huge space is required to generate substantial amount of energy by solar panels.
Science for Tenth Class - Part I - Physics