Consider the following sectors:
3. Cyber Security
4. Smart Cities and Infrastructure.
In which of the above-mentioned sectors, Artificial Intelligence can be used to enhance outcomes?
Q13. Consider the following statements about Mission for Integrated Development of Horticulture (MIDH):
1. It aims to promote holistic growth of horticulture sector and also enhance horticulture production, improve nutritional security and income support tofarm Households.
2. It also aims to enhance horticulture production, improve nutritional security and income support to farm Households.
Which of the above statements are correct?
Q24. Consider the following statements:
1. The overall objective of priority sector lending programme is to ensure that adequate institutional credit flows into some of the vulnerable sectors of the economy.
2. There are eight broad categories of the Priority Sector Lending Agriculture; Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises; Export Credit; Education ; Housing ; Social Infrastructure ; Renewable Energy ; Others.
Which of the following statements are correct?
Q12. Consider the following statements about North East Special Infrastructure Development Scheme (NESIDS):
1. It will provide 100% funding from the Central Government to fill up the gaps in creation of infrastructure in specified sectors till 2020.
2. The new scheme will broadly cover creation of infrastructure.
Which of the above are statements are correct?