Consider the following sentences :
"Nowadays the FMCG companies woo their customers or buyers by selling their goods or products in small sachets. This has increased the sale of the product".
Which of the following may be the appropriate reason for the given fact?
- It is easy to store any products in sachets so buyers prefer them.
- People generally want to buy any products in small quantity.
- FMCG companies save cost of packaging and so their profit is maximised.
- It is possible to assess the quality of products without wasting much money when a sachet is bought.
- Generally people consume the whole quality of product contained in the sachets at once and so people buy a large number of sachets at one time.