Construct an angle of 30∘ without using protractor. [2 MARKS]
Steps : 1 Mark
Construction : 1 Mark
1. Draw a line segment AB of any length.
2. With A as centre draw an arc of any radius. Let this arc intersect AB at P
3. With the same radius as before draw an arc with P as centre. Let this arc cut the previously drawn arc at Q.
4. Join QA. Angle QAP is 60∘.
5. Taking P and V as centres, draw arcs with radius more than 12PQ. Let these arcs intersect each other at C.
6. Join AC which is the angle bisector of angle QAP.
7. Hence, angle CAB is the required 30∘ angle.