Directions:- Study the following information carefully to answer the question given below.
Eight persons J, K, L, M, N, O, P and Q are sitting around a circular table facing the centre, but not necessarily in the same order.
1. P is third to the left of M.
2. O is second to the left of P.
3. Only one person sits between M and L.
4. 28 year old is the neighbour of both O and P.
5. K is third to the left of 28 years old.
6. Q is second to the right of J.
7. 39 year old is second to the left of N.
8. 13 year old is second to the right of K.
9. K is elder to N but younger than L. L is not the eldest.
10. M is 16 years old.
11. The 16 year old and the 9 year old are not immediate neighbours.
12. Ages are as 9, 13, 16, 18, 21, 28, 33 and 39.
Who among the following is third to the left of 21 year old?