Find the total amount which Amico spends on printing in the year 2000, if everyday same quantity of material is printed as in 1990. printing cost is volatile but it remains constant for the year in consideration.
1. In the year 1990, total amount spent on printing was 10 crore
2. Printing cost a day in the year 2000 changes by 20%
over that in 1990. It is also known that printing cost has an increasing trend over the years till 1995
- Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient
- Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient.
- Statement (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient to answer the question asked, and additional data are needed.
- BOTH statements TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.