In each question below are either two or three statements followed by two conclusions, I and II You have to take the two/three given statements to be true and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the two/three given statements, disregarding commonly known facts.
Some caps are shirts.
All shirts are papers.
I. All shirts which are caps are papers.
II. Some shirts are caps.
- Neither conclusion I nor II follows
- Only conclusion I follows
- Only conclusion II follows
- Either conclusion I or II follows
- Both conclusions I and II follow