In the following questions, the symbols #
, %, @, $
and copyright are used with the following meaning as illustrated below.
Q' means 'P is not smaller than Q'.
'P % Q' means 'P is not greater than Q'.
'P @ Q' means 'P is neither smaller than nor equal to Q'.
Q' means 'P is neither greater than nor greater than Q'.
'P copyright Q' means 'P is neither smaller than nor greater to Q'.
In each of the following questions assuming the given statements to be true, find out which of the three conclusions I, II and III given below them is/are definitely true. # ⇒≥
, % ⇒ ≤
, $ ⇒
<, copyright ⇒
T; T @ K; K copyright D
I. D $
II. K $
- If only conclusion I is true
- If only conclusion II is true
- If either conclusion I or conclusion II is true.
- If neither conclusion I nor conclusion III is true.
- If both conclusions I and II are true.