In the following questions, the symbols $,∗,%,δ
and @ are used with the following meaning as illustrated below. ′P ∗ Q′
means 'P is neither greater than nor equal to Q'.
'P @ Q' means 'P is neither smaller than nor equal to Q'. ′P δ Q′
means 'P is not greater than Q'. ′P % Q′
means 'P is not smaller than Q'. ′P $ Q′
means 'P is neither greater than nor smaller than Q'.
Now, in each of the following questions assuming the given statements to be true, find out which of the two conclusions I and II given below them is/are definitely true and give your answer accordingly.
Statements: B @ K, K % J, J ∗
I. I ∗
II. M @ B
- If Only Conclusion I is true
- If Only Conclusion II is true
- If Either Conclusion I or II is true
- If Neither Conclusion I nor II is true
- If Both Conclusions I and II are true