1) Library: a room containing collection of books
Example sentences: 1) I have a library near my house.
2) There is an outstanding collection of books in our school library.
2) Wide: to a great extent
Example sentences: 1) The old man was walking on a wide road.
2) His eyes opened wide after hearing the news.
3) Galore: in abundance
Example sentences: 1) There were chocolates galore for everything.
2) Daffodils galore in my garden.
4) Skinny: very thin
Example sentences: 1) Reena has skinny legs.
2) The hockey players of our team were very skinny.
5) Shelves: a support for holding objects
Example sentences: 1) There were five books on the shelves.
2) The shelves was broken.
6) Wonderful: something that gives pleasure
Example sentences: 1) She was looking wonderful in the party.
2) The principal gave a wonderful response after the function.