Match the items of column I with those of column II.
Column I Column II
1. 'β' (beta) cells of islets of Langerhans (a) Condition due to undersecretion of thyroxine in adults.
2. Thyroid (b) Undersecretion of glucocorticoids
3. Cretinism (c) Exophthalmic goitre
4. Addison's disease (d) Increases heart beat
5. Hyperthyroidism (e) Thyroxine
6. Myxoedema (f) Adrenal cortex
7. Adrenaline (g) Insulin
8. Cortisone (h) Undersecretion of thyroxine in a child.
Match the items given in Column I with those in Column II:
items of Column I with those given in Column II:
Product(s) of digestion
Fatty acids and glycerol