Pavan asked Preeti to draw a triangle. He gave following data
1. the base BC
2. a base angle, say ∠B
3. The difference of other two sides AB – AC or AC – AB, Assume, AB > AC
She was unable to draw the triangle ABC. So as a hint he gave steps of construction but it was not in correct order. He gave following steps
1. Draw the base BC and at point B make an angle say XBC equal to the given angle.
2. Join DC and draw the perpendicular bisector, say PQ of DC.
3. Cut the line segment BD equal to AB – AC from ray BX.
4. Let it intersect BX at a point A. Join AC
Arrange the steps in correct order.