Read the following information carefully and answer the questions mentioned below.
1. Five friends Amar, Kapil, Sarvesh, Rohan and Nagesh put on five shirts of different colours i.e., Red, Yellow, Blue, White and Green, while they were going to attend a party. These colours are not in order.
2. They have different hobbies as Reading, Playing, Outing, Singing and Writing.
3. Kapil, who likes singing, does not wear yellow shirt.
4. Sarvesh wears red shirt and he does not like reading or writing.
5. Nagesh likes playing and he does not wear blue or yellow shirt.
6. Amar likes writing and Rohan does not wear yellow or green shirt.
Q52. Who likes reading?
(d) None of the above
Rohan’s hobby is reading.