The elements present in the 17th group of the modern periodic table are known as _____.
Which group of elements in the modern periodic table are referred as 'alkaline earth metals'?
Fill in the blanks:
1. The formula of chloride of metal M is MCl2. The metal M belongs to ________ group.
2. ________ group in the periodic table contains elements that are all gases at room temperature.
3. The arrangement of elements in a group of three is known as ________.
4. The law used by Newlands to arrange elements is known as ________.
5. The element eka-aluminium in Mendeleev’s periodic table is known as ________ in the modern periodic table.
6. Elements showing properties of both metals and non-metals are known as ________.