These questions are based on six statements. For each question, two conclusions numbered I and II are given. have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically and definitely follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.
Some necklaces are bangles.
All bangles are ornaments.
Some ornaments are treasures.
No treasure is a picture.
All colours are pictures.
Some pictures are necklaces.
I. All treasures if they are also bangles they are necessarily ornaments.
II. All necklaces if they are also colours they are necessarily pictures.
- Only conclusion I follows
- Only conclusion II follows
- Either conclusion I or conclusion II follows
- Both conclusions I and II follows
- Neither conclusion I nor conclusion II follows