Two possible conclusions have been given after two statements. You have to identify the correct answer out of the four possible options. Consider the statements as true even though they may be at variance from commonly known facts.
All cars are vehicles.
All vehicles are scooters.
I. All cars are scooters.
II. All scooters are cars.
- Both conclusions I and II are correct
- Neither conclusion I nor conclusion Il is correct
- Only conclusion I is correct
- Only conclusion Il is correct
- Either conclusion is correct