What are the basic rules for sanitation in public places?
The basic rules for sanitation in public places are:
1) There should be sufficient toilet facilities.
2) The toilet facilities should be arranged in separate blocks for men and women.
3) The men’s toilet block should have urinals and toilet compartments. The women’s block should have toilet compartments only.
4) There must be a wash basin with clean water.
5) There must be a clean and reliable water supply for hand washing, personal hygiene and flushing of the toilet facilities.