What is the area of the triangle?
(A) Two sides are 41 cm each
(B) The altitude to the third side is 9 cm long.
- Statement (1) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (2) alone is not sufficient
- Statement (2) ALONE is sufficient, but statement (1) alone is not sufficient
- Each statement alone is sufficient
- BOTH statements TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement ALONE is sufficient.
- Statement (1) and (2) TOGETHER are NOT sufficient to answer the question asked, and additional data are needed.