Each Point: 1 Mark
This is due to the following reasons:
1. The number of known organic compounds is very large as compared to the number of known inorganic compounds.
2. Organic compounds involve only a few elements (C, H, 0, N, S, P, F, CI, Br, I et), whereas inorganic compounds involve all the known elements.
3. Organic compounds have complex nature and have high molecular mass.
4. Organic compounds involve covalent bonds whereas inorganic compounds involve electrovalent bonds.
5. Organic compounds show isomerism whereas inorganic compounds do not show isomerism.
6. The properties of organic compounds are different from inorganic compounds.