Answer: Shrubs or herbs
- Herb is a short-sized plant without any of the woody tissues and with a soft, green, delicate stem.
- In one or two seasons, they complete their life cycle.
- They have very few branches or are branchless.
- They can be separated quickly from soil.
- Examples – Tomato, bama and so on.
- Shrubs are medium-sized, taller than herbs and shorter than a tree, with woody plants.
- Their height varies from 6 to 10 m tall.
- Their characteristics, with many branches, include bushy, rough, and woody stems.
- While the stems are difficult, they are flexible but not fragile.
- These plants’ life-span depends mainly on the species.
- Examples – Tulasi, rose, henna and so on.