- Understanding the marketplace, and customer needs and wants
- Engaging customers, building profitable relationships and creating customer delight
- Capturing value from customers to create profits and customer equity
- Designing a customer-driven marketing strategy
- Constructing an integrated marketing program that delivers superior value
Answer A. Understanding the marketplace, and customer needs and wants
Explanation: It is crucial to comprehend a consumer’s needs, wants, and desires to construct a need fulfilling market, or want satisfying market contributions and building valuable consumer relationships. This increments long-term client equity for the business.