Are You Entitled to a Refund by Law?

As per the Consumer Protection Act, 1986, a customer is entitled to refund or replacement for any damaged or defective goods sold by the seller or produced by the manufacturer.

Stay connected to BYJU’S for more such questions and answers.

Was this answer helpful?


0 (0)

Upvote (0)

Choose An Option That Best Describes Your Problem

Thank you. Your Feedback will Help us Serve you better.

Leave a Comment

Your Mobile number and Email id will not be published. Required fields are marked *




Free Class