Bridge works in the ‘datalink layer’ of the OSI model.
Data Link layer
1. Access to get the data achieved at this layer
2. It breaks the input data into frames which makes analysing the data easier
3. Ensures that the data received is free of any errors
4. It controls the flow of data in the stipulated time duration and along with a set speed of transmission
5. The data is sent to the next layer in the form of packets which are then reviewed for further processing
Hence, the correct option is (B)