a) (i), (ii) and (iii)
- Cattle husbandry is defined as the management of cattle by humans for monetary gains, yielding good quality and quantity milk, help in agriculture and farming and give a huge quantity of meat.
- It provides employment to numerous farmer and thereby increases their living standards.
- It helps in developing high yielding breeds of animals by cross-breeding. This increases the production of various food products such as milk, eggs, meat, etc.
- It involves the proper disposal of animal waste and promotes a healthy environment.
- Animal husbandry helps in the proper management of animals by providing proper food, shelter and protection against diseases to domestic animals.