Five examples from day-to-day life are listed below
1. Number of children present in an apartment
2. Number of shops present in my area
3. Number of people going to office by car in a building
4. Number of students coming by bus to school in a class
5. Number of students who participated in school activity last month
Primary data: When the information was collected by the investigator herself or himself with a definite objective in her or his mind, the data obtained is called primary data.
Primary data: 1& 2.
Secondary data: When the information was gathered from a source that already had the information stored, the data obtained is called secondary data.
Secondary data: 3,4 & 5.