Clean and transparent water is not always fit for drinking. If water is clear it doesn’t mean that it is perfect for drinking without bacteria. There can be chances of getting infectious bacteria which we can’t see with our naked eye. Boiling and drinking water is always appreciated. Hence, it is advised to purify water before drinking. Purification can be done by water purifying systems or by boiling the water.
- Water may appear clean, but it may contain disease causing harmful microorganisms.
- It may contain poisonous soluble salts and other pollutants.
- This is not good for our body.
- So, we should purify water before drinking.
- Water can be purified with the help of a water purifier or by boiling it.